How to Order your customized wedding aisle runner
Getting your Custom Wedding Aisle Runner is very easy. You simply need to follow 4 easy steps to place your order
We use a HEAVY WEIGHT polyester cotton fabric blend. The fabric has a canvas feel. The manufacturer puts it through a single pass of foam backing, making the underside of the fabric feel like suede.
- Select your Monogram Design.
- Take a look at our monogram designs for ideas.
- If you already have a monogram you would like used, you can e-mail us a picture. You can always ask for a design to be created for you FREE OF CHARGE when you order your runner.
- Decide on the placement of the monogram design on the aisle runner
You have 3 choices:
1. At the beginning (ENTRANCE)
2. Middle of aisle (CENTER) ($25 charge)
3. At the end (ALTAR)
- Choose a color for the font.
- I will match the color as closely as I possibly can.
- If you can send a swatch, I can better match it for you.
- Choose length of runner needed.
- The standard width of the aisle runner is 54".
When you are ready to order your custom personalized wedding aisle runner, you can contact me by phone at (773) 841-8755 to place your order.
You can also email me with any questions you might have, or to discuss your options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the time your order is placed, I require a retainer of half the cost of the aisle runner and shipping charges. I will email you with an online proof of your monogram design and work with you to ensure you are happy with the design before beginning your runner.There are NO CHANGES made to the runner after it has been started.
After your runner is complete, I will email you a picture of your completed runner. When your runner is shipped by FedEx, I will forward a tracking number and instructions on how to store your runner, as well as, instructions on rolling the runner out on the day of the wedding
A coordinating satin ribbon is attached for pulling the runner down the aisle. When you receive the runner, I suggest you NOT unroll it, as it can be difficult to roll it back up evenly.
TIP: I provide you with 8 pearl corsage pins to attach, if your aisle is carpeted. If your aisle is tiled, you should remember to bring clear packing tape or white duct tape (sold at Michaels or any Home Depot, Lowes type store) to hold the runner at the top and bottom to keep it secure.