NO AISLE RUNNER
1. Doesn’t define the aisle or add drama to your entrance.
2. Not elegant
3. Dress gets dirty
4. Missed opportunity for your parents : As they have most likely envisioned your walk down the aisle since you were little girls and boys.
PLASTIC OR PAPERY CHEAP TYPE WEDDING AISLE RUNNERS:
1. They rip
2. Your heels go thru because they are so thin
3. They don’t roll out straight because they are lightweight
4. You or your guests can trip
5. They look cheap
6. Many venues have banned them
REASONS WHY CUSTOM AISLE RUNNERS WORK:
1. You can personalize your ceremony by displaying your new monogram.
2. You can complete a theme or interest with a custom design that defines you both as a couple.
3. You can have a favorite quote, poem, or verse hand painted on your runner.
4. You can reuse your runner again at the reception as a backdrop for your family and guest photos.
5. You can roll it out at your reception to use when the bride, groom and attendants are announced (for those that didn’t attend the ceremony)
6. Hang the runner at the reception entrance, receiving line, behind the disc jockey, band, cake table, sweet table, gift table, behind the head table or sweetheart table.
7. Drape it across the head table and fold the excess under the table for photos during dinner.
8. Use it instead of a guest book, and have it displayed at the entrance to the reception for your guests to sign and offer the bride and groom their best wishes.
9. After the wedding , you can cut around the design and frame it to hang in your home.
10. Have a quilt made using the design in the center.
CHIC UNIQUE AISLE RUNNERS